Housing Rules and Protocols
- Covid-19 FAQ's - Updated December 2021 (pdf)
- EWC COVID-19 Housing Rules (pdf) -- updated 5/13/22
- EWC Housing Visitor Policy & Sign-in Procedure --updated 5/13/22
- Individual COVID Emergency Plan (pdf)
- Temperature Screening Protocol (pdf)
- Positive Test / Symptoms Protocol (pdf)
- Instructions for Quarantine (pdf)
- Quarantine Frequently Asked Questions (pdf)
- Instructions for Self-Isolation (pdf)
- Off-Island Travel Policy
PCR Testing Sites & Resources
For UHM students only (until 1/22)
- Through the end of January 2022, Clinical Labs of Hawaiʻi (CLH) has been contracted to provide FREE PCR tests at 24 locations across the state. Make an appointment with CLH. For other state-approved testing locations, which include free testing options, go to https://hawaiicovid19.com/ and click on “testing.” Testing at sites other than the 24 CLH locations are not free.
Open to the General Public
Note: you need to create an account and pre-register to schedule a test
Community Testing: FREE PCR testing available for the community in conjunction with the State of Hawaii, Department of Health and the National Kidney Foundation Hawaii Consortium. Please bring your ID. No insurance information is required. Test Results take up to 16 hours.
Who is this for? Anyone who may think they may have COVID-19 and would like to be tested.
*This site lists all sites that offer COVID-19 testing. You have to read and/or call the testing site to verify they are offering PCR testing. Some sites only offer antigen testing.
Free PCR Testing at Aloha Stadium, Ewa Mahiko District Park, Waianae District Park, Consolidated Theatres Kapolei
PCR COVID-19 offered. At most sites walk-ins are accepted. Your insurance is billed and you will not be charged when you arrive. Preferably do not go on a Sunday (some community members went on a Sunday and their test results were lost)
NB: They have a test site at Ala Moana Center, 2nd level garage across from Longs Drugs
- Queens COVID-19 Hotline: (808) 691-2619
This hotline will put you in contact with a service offered by Queen's Health System. You can let the nurse know about your COVID-19 exposure and they will let you know where to go get tested. This service will be covered through your insurance because you are experiencing symptoms or have been directly exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Testing occurs at Queens Urgent Care Facilities located at Pearl Kai (across Pearlridge mall), Ewa Beach and Kapahulu.
- KAISER INSURANCE MEMBERS: https://healthy.
kaiserpermanente.org/hawaii/ health-wellness/coronavirus- information/testing
Archive of RAVE Housing Emails
Archive of Key Housing Updates sent via the RAVE Emergency Alert Notifications System (click to expand)
Guidelines for Delivery (click to expand)
Food Delivery (click to expand)
Grocery Delivery (click to expand)
Other Resources (click to expand)
Bring your insurance ID card and a picture ID card with you to all in-person medical appointments. Note: If you need to see a physician specialist (e.g., dermatologist, neurologist) and do not know one in Honolulu, the easiest method may be to request a referral from one of the staff physicians at the University Health clinic or Straub Doctors on Call. Click to expand the items listed below:
Clinics and Hospitals
Mental Health Services
Laptop Computer and Technology Considerations
Events & Activities
Special EWC community events and activities are being coordinated through the EWC Education Program. If you have questions about the schedule of events, or if you would like to host an event, please contact Robert Moore at email@example.com.
Event descriptions and information will be posted here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1c34eyGS-BcvMuzj1wsZl_52HMjcH16Lp
(click to expand)
Hale Manoa Front Desk: 808-944-7960. Available 24 hours.
EWC Quarantine Support Committee: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Hawaiʻi Student Health Services: 808-956-8965
University of Hawaiʻi Registrar: 808-956-8010
University of Hawaiʻi International Student Services: 808-956-8613